I don't really fit in a laundry basket, but I do love to read with my shoes off and my feet up on the couch. How about you? Do you have a favorite spot that allows you to immerse yourself in a book?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beat Your Writing Blocks
Beat Your Writing Blocks Writer’s block isn’t a moral failure. It’s usually a signal. You’re tired, you’re scared of the next choice, yo...
-
Do you have a child in your life who is 8-12 years old? That's the target audience for my novel Frigg's Journey to Anasgar, and I...
-
I read 106 books in 2025. Here are some of my favorites! It was a fun year of reading. My husband and I read several of Michael Connelly...
-
The 10 Stages of Marketing Your Book (A Totally Serious, Extremely Scientific Breakdown) 1. The “I’ll Just Post Once” Delusion You tel...

No comments:
Post a Comment