The Nadavir Gang spent last weekend at the Scandinavian Midsummer Festival in Astoria, Oregon. Cricall loved chatting with a group of Icelandic horses, Tip enjoyed the traditional music and dances, Frigg learned to sail replicas of Viking ships, and Ping assisted with the raising of the Midsummer Maypole. Everyone enjoyed eating Pannukakku (Finnish pancakes), Swedish Meatballs, Norwegian Pork Sausage, and Danish Pastries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beat Your Writing Blocks
Beat Your Writing Blocks Writer’s block isn’t a moral failure. It’s usually a signal. You’re tired, you’re scared of the next choice, yo...
-
Do you have a child in your life who is 8-12 years old? That's the target audience for my novel Frigg's Journey to Anasgar, and I...
-
I read 106 books in 2025. Here are some of my favorites! It was a fun year of reading. My husband and I read several of Michael Connelly...
-
The 10 Stages of Marketing Your Book (A Totally Serious, Extremely Scientific Breakdown) 1. The “I’ll Just Post Once” Delusion You tel...






No comments:
Post a Comment