There were three desks to choose from in the house where I held my retreat last week. Which one would you choose? I chose the first one! The chair was comfortable, but very squeaky! The high-backed one was nice, but I'd have to climb the stairs every time I wanted to work and I was afraid that might be one more excuse for procrastination! The sparse one had the same difficulty of being located upstairs. So the larger one on the main floor with the huge set of windows (and the visiting chickens outside) was my choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beat Your Writing Blocks
Beat Your Writing Blocks Writer’s block isn’t a moral failure. It’s usually a signal. You’re tired, you’re scared of the next choice, yo...
-
Do you have a child in your life who is 8-12 years old? That's the target audience for my novel Frigg's Journey to Anasgar, and I...
-
I read 106 books in 2025. Here are some of my favorites! It was a fun year of reading. My husband and I read several of Michael Connelly...
-
The 10 Stages of Marketing Your Book (A Totally Serious, Extremely Scientific Breakdown) 1. The “I’ll Just Post Once” Delusion You tel...



No comments:
Post a Comment