Ping thought she was just your average winged mischief-maker until the discovery that she’s the missing princess of Pixiandria. One blink later, she’s swept into a whirlwind of royal secrets, enchanted gardens, and a kingdom desperate for answers. Her first royal duty? Solve the mystery of her vanished mother!
Wednesday, October 29, 2025
Ping's Mystery in Pixiandria
Ping thought she was just your average winged mischief-maker until the discovery that she’s the missing princess of Pixiandria. One blink later, she’s swept into a whirlwind of royal secrets, enchanted gardens, and a kingdom desperate for answers. Her first royal duty? Solve the mystery of her vanished mother!
Deb Cushman's Chronicles of Nadavir
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beat Your Writing Blocks
Beat Your Writing Blocks Writer’s block isn’t a moral failure. It’s usually a signal. You’re tired, you’re scared of the next choice, yo...
-
Do you have a child in your life who is 8-12 years old? That's the target audience for my novel Frigg's Journey to Anasgar, and I...
-
I read 106 books in 2025. Here are some of my favorites! It was a fun year of reading. My husband and I read several of Michael Connelly...
-
The 10 Stages of Marketing Your Book (A Totally Serious, Extremely Scientific Breakdown) 1. The “I’ll Just Post Once” Delusion You tel...

No comments:
Post a Comment