Truth-telling cuts through tangled plots and saves you from the exhausting work of remembering which tale you spun last. Imagine the relief of wandering through your current epic quest with nothing but honesty in your pack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beat Your Writing Blocks
Beat Your Writing Blocks Writer’s block isn’t a moral failure. It’s usually a signal. You’re tired, you’re scared of the next choice, yo...
-
Do you have a child in your life who is 8-12 years old? That's the target audience for my novel Frigg's Journey to Anasgar, and I...
-
I read 106 books in 2025. Here are some of my favorites! It was a fun year of reading. My husband and I read several of Michael Connelly...
-
The 10 Stages of Marketing Your Book (A Totally Serious, Extremely Scientific Breakdown) 1. The “I’ll Just Post Once” Delusion You tel...

No comments:
Post a Comment