Sunday, May 28, 2023
The Emotions of Faeries!
I was dismayed that I missed celebrating J. M. Barrie's birthday on May 9th (he wrote Peter Pan), so I thought we'd celebrate today with a quote from that famous book!I'm not sure that Ping the faery from Frigg's Journey to Anasgar would appreciate this quote, and we would know because her hair would probably be turning an angry shade of red. She is small but has LOTS of feelings and freely shares them with others!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beat Your Writing Blocks
Beat Your Writing Blocks Writer’s block isn’t a moral failure. It’s usually a signal. You’re tired, you’re scared of the next choice, yo...
-
Do you have a child in your life who is 8-12 years old? That's the target audience for my novel Frigg's Journey to Anasgar, and I...
-
I read 106 books in 2025. Here are some of my favorites! It was a fun year of reading. My husband and I read several of Michael Connelly...
-
The 10 Stages of Marketing Your Book (A Totally Serious, Extremely Scientific Breakdown) 1. The “I’ll Just Post Once” Delusion You tel...

No comments:
Post a Comment