Fantasy gives us permission to stretch beyond the edges of what we know. It insists that wonder is not childish but courageous. When we let our hearts believe, our minds discover enrichment that inspires our progress in this life.
Sunday, March 29, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Activities for Spending Time Together
Family time at home doesn’t need a craft box, a spotless kitchen, or three hours of free time. Most children are happy with something that...
-
Do you have a child in your life who is 8-12 years old? That's the target audience for my novel Frigg's Journey to Anasgar, and I...
-
I read 106 books in 2025. Here are some of my favorites! It was a fun year of reading. My husband and I read several of Michael Connelly...
-
The 10 Stages of Marketing Your Book (A Totally Serious, Extremely Scientific Breakdown) 1. The “I’ll Just Post Once” Delusion You tel...

No comments:
Post a Comment